As an athlete or bodybuilder, you probably want to see some results fast. Lean rock hard muscles can come with time and plenty of training, but if you want to speed things up a bit, you might want to try a natural testosterone booster. Testosterone boosters help you increase stamina as you gain muscles and strength. Thankfully, there are many legal testosterone products on the market today to help you do this safely with few or no side effects.
Who Can Take Testosterone Boosters?
Testosterone boosters are not recommended for teenagers or men under the age of 25. Teenagers’ bodies already produce sufficient amounts of hormones for growth and development. Young men in their early twenties are usually at their peak of testosterone production, so the boosters are not needed. Warning: Taking high doses of testosterone boosters when your body is already producing sufficient testosterone can be detrimental to your health. Many are tempted to abuse these products for faster gains. Take the correct dose, and enjoy your new muscle gains and fat loss without side effects.
Symptoms of Decreased Testosterone Levels
When a man’s testosterone levels decrease, he displays certain symptoms that can hinder weight training efforts. These may include a lack of energy, memory loss, loss or reduction of sexual drive, reduced muscle mass or inability to gain muscles, lack of focus, low metabolism, irritability, and weight gain. These symptoms often occur in aging adult males because their bodies slow down in producing the testosterone hormone. As men age, their stamina and endurance for long workouts or athletic activities will often decline as a result of this change in hormonal production.
Natural Methods of Testosterone Boosting
There are two other ways to increase stamina and boost testosterone naturally. You can boost testosterone through a change in diet and an increase in exercise. Eat more of certain food items that will increase testosterone levels in the bloodstream. These include eggs, beef, broccoli, cabbage, oysters, chicken, and garlic. Regular weight training also helps your body to produce more testosterone.
Testosterone Boosters are Safe
As with any muscle-building supplement, check with your doctor before taking any type of testosterone booster. Ask which natural booster is best for you and research online to learn all you can about different products. Look for companies that provide you with all the ingredients of the product up front so you can make a healthy choice.
With testosterone boosters along with a consistent body building routine, you’ll soon enjoy the benefits of your new, healthier, solid-built muscle machine!
You can only build muscle if your body is in the correct anabolic balance to allow growth to take place. Intensive exercise is clearly an important part of the muscle building process but achieving the maximum muscle mass depends on putting the building blocks in place. This is achieved through sound nutritional practices so you need to be aware of the following anabolic enhancing principles:
1. Protein is the basic raw material needed to build muscle. Protein supplies the amino acids that the body uses to repair and build muscle following intensive exercise. Aim to consume 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight each day from food like beef, fish, poultry, eggs, milk and whey. Spread the load over at least six meals to derive the optimum benefit and avoid overloading the liver.
2. Carbohydrates are needed to energize the muscle building process. Carbohydrates stimulate the release of insulin which pushes the amino acids into muscle cells to begin the process of repair. The body uses carbohydrates as a source of energy – consume too little and the body will steal protein that would otherwise be used for repairing and building muscle. Aim to consume 1.5 to 2 grams of carbohydrate per pound of body weight each day from foods like potatoes, pasta, rice, vegetables and whole wheat bread.
3. Boost your calories. Unless your main aim is to reduce fat you need a positive caloric balance if you want to build muscle. Make sure that your daily calorie intake is 10% higher than your energy expenditure for daily maintenance and that the calories are acquired from a diet characterized by a ratio of 50% carbohydrates, 40% proteins and 10% fat.
4. Get plenty of rest both in terms of adequate rest days between training sessions and sufficient sleep. Your muscles won’t grow if you don’t build adequate recovery time into your training program. Similarly, you can only optimize your body’s levels of testosterone and growth hormone if you spend enough time sleeping.
5. Consume quality supplements to support a sound nutritious diet. For most people it should be enough to add whey protein, creatine and l-glutamine to your daily diet.
6. Don’t overdo the aerobic exercise. Your aim is to increase muscle mass therefore you don’t want to burn excessive calories that could be utilized for bulking up.
7. Drink plenty of water. Failure to drink sufficient quantities of water will lead to dehydration and adversely affect your muscle mass. Don’t forget that muscle is 70% water so a generous intake will maintain muscle volume and help growth.
8. Testosterone is a vital part of muscle building and fat loss. Testosterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone. It is one of the most influential hormones in the body that benefit sex drive, stamina, muscle strength, endurance,vigor, muscle building, and fat loss. Use your Testosterone-1™ legal-steroid supplement for facilitated muscle growth and fat loss.